Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Polka Dots 'n Panda Bears


Happy Wednesday!!  Today you get double the eye candy as our newest Guest Designer, Shantaie will be debuting her first LaLa Land card with you later today, woohoo!  *Ü* 

For my card, I used the first Marci we released as a digi, Birthday Marci.  (You can read more deets on this card at my blog.)   She will be available next Wednesday, Sept. 15th in rubber along with 4 other Marci's and a "surprise" stamp!   It will be a FUN day as we have a special post right here in LaLa Land, showcasing new cards made with each of the new releases, so I hope you'll join us!! 

Right now, you can still get (one of my personal favorites) Marci with Rose as a digi in the store HERE.   Also, just want to remind you that we still have 25% OFF all past release stamps in the store including Rosie's, LaLa's and animals (digis not included). 

Thanks for stopping by!  Please come back and see what cutie Shantaie is sharing (at 2:00 p.m, PST!)

6 comments:

  1. Oh Do I ever love your Polka dots!!! WOW is she ever gorgeous with that radient Black hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polka dots on this card and I ADORE how you colored Marci's hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! I love your card! I can't wait for the 15th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the polka dots and little hearts. This pink/red combo really makes sweet birthday Marci stand out so beautifully!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristine, I am loving these fabulous polka dots! This card is so much fun, I am smiling from ear to ear ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you colored her hair! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete