Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Costume Marci Layout

Halloween is one of the best times to preserve your memories of a fun night trick or treating, or just playing dress up!  Welcome back La La fans, I'm Shantaie Fowler one of the guest designers here. I'm having such a wonderful time working with Marci, Luka and friends!
Witch and Pumpkin Marci are the guests of honor in this not so spooky layout.
When creating a scrapbook, stamps are the perfect way to customize colors! When used as an embellishment they can take an ordinary project and make it extraordinary! What great news, for all of your beloved La La Land stamps!

I have colored Pumpkin Marci and Witch Marci with a combination of prisma pencils and copic markers to match the patterned papers.They were cut out and popped with foam tape for a little added dimension. Aren't they as cute as can be? I hope you will share your layouts using La La Land images in the customer gallery, I will be checking it out daily to see your fabulous work!
Thanks for visiting us today ~ Shantaie

4 comments:

  1. Awww, very CUTE Shantaie!! Love your fun pictures and these Halloween Marci's are so great on your page! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shantaie..your layout is so awesome with great colors! I love the two Marci's down below and the sweet photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uber adorable! I love Pumpkin Marci's little purple shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout! I love the colors and all of the little details you have added ;D

    ReplyDelete