Sunday, September 26, 2010

Witch Marci



So what did you think about the La La Land Crafts Halloween/Super Hero Release? Aren't they just the cutest stamps ever? I love them all and I'm having so much fun coloring them with my Copic markers!

If you picked up some of these cuties or any La La Land Crafts images, don't forgot to share your beautiful cards with us at our CUSTOMER GALLERY! Each month, we have a random winner selected from the gallery to win a prize! Who knows, the lucky winner might be you!

For my card today I used Witch Marci, she's a new release designed by the very talented Irina and Eric at La La Land Crafts.  I colored her with Copic markers to match the patterned paper.  Her dress looks black but it's actually purple!    I also used a Silver Copic Spica pen for the buckles on her hat and shoes.  She's cut out with a Spellbinder's die and my card layout is a Mojo Monday sketch from back in August that I really liked.

Witch Marci is one of the wonderful stamps in the Marci Halloween line at  La La Land Crafts!  This cute Halloween line was released just this last week, if you haven't seen it yet run to the La La Land Crafts store because you really don't want to miss these cuties!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable Jan...LOVE this witch marci card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving all of these witch and Pumpkin creations, all so full of Autumn fun!
    Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jan! Witch Marcia looks great! I can see why this layout is a fave ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! What fun dp's and superb coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks marvelous Jan!!

    ReplyDelete