Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cheering on the Blue and Gold

Hey all you La-La Land fans out there...it's Jana here with a fun Cheerleader Marci card! My husband went to Cal (UC Berkely for those who didn't know it's supposed to just be called "Cal") and he's a big Cal football and basketball fan...which means we all are! So as soon as I saw this cutie I knew she needed some blue and gold (as did my daughter - yes, he's trained her well!)
Isn't she adorable?? I truly love the old fashioned pleated skirt she's wearing...reminds me of cheerleaders when I was in school! (Not that I ever was one...I was more a jock!)
You can still get Cheerleader Marci as a digi stamp for now...but not much longer! Don't worry though, we'll have her for you in rubber in just 6 more days, on September 15th, along with all her Marci sisters!

We're on the countdown to release day now!!! You won't have to wait much longer!!! Stick with us... there is LOTS more in store for our sweet Marci and Luka!!!

If you live in Northern California, you can join the fun at one or both of our Trunk Shows!!!

Wednesday, September 15th, 4 to 7 pm at Cranberry Hill Mercantile in Sunnyvale, CA
click
HERE for more details

Saturday, September 18th, 1 pm to 4 pm at Scrapbook U in Fremont, CA
click
HERE for more details

Have you been playing with the new Marci digi stamps? Be sure to upload your creations here - you might win our Customer of the Month award - and get a free stamp! Check out all the details here!

7 comments:

  1. I love it! I love that you embossed your cs rather than using dp and those are the colors of the college in the town I grew up in! I LOVE that bow! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute!! =) Love the embossing and your ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's here it for Cal! This is so adorable Jana. I just love that big bow and fabulous embossing and sweet coloring of Cheerleader Marci!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheerleader Marci looks fabulous, Jana! Takes me back to the days when I could do a cartwheel...! It seems like a lifetime ago ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...this is just ADORABLE!!!! So love that big bow, and your color choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh perfect color combo for Cheerleader Marci! Super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card! Love that big girly bow!

    ReplyDelete