Hello everyone! Welcome to Tutorial Thursday! Cristena here with you today to share a fun little tutorial with you on how I made this cute little card with a garden surprise!
Today's tutorial is: Grow A Garden Card
Today I am showing you how I made a pocket in this 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card to hold a packet of carrot seeds. You can use any packet of seeds you like, but they are a lot of fun!
Farmer Marci Rubber Stamp Set
Oh, Crop! Clear Stamp Set
Stitched Sun and Clouds Die
Scalloped Rectangle Die
Double Stitched Circle Die
Summer Is Here Layering Stencil
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: Y23, YR21, 23, E23, 25
Hat: R81, 83, 85, 89
Shirt: R81, 85, E23, 25, 29
Pants: B91, 93, 95, 97, 99, E23, 29
Boots: E93, 95, 97, 99, W5, Y26
Socks: R81, 83
Carrots: YR12, 16, 18, G21, 24, 28
- Cut your kraft cardstock 5 1⁄2 x 11 for your card base
- Cut 1 white cardstock 5 x 5
- With the E31 Copic marker draw your horizon line across the paper.
- From your horizon line down color in what will be your ground using the markers listed above
- Using Distress Oxide Ink Salted Ocean, make clouds above the horizon line with the Summer Is Here Layering Stencils.
- Find your top center of the 5 x 5 cardstock
- Cut out a half circle from the top center using the smallest of the Double Stitched Circle Dies
- Place your packet of seeds on the back side of your 5 x 5 cardstock and draw a line in pencil around it.
o As seen in the photo below
o Be sure to leave your seeds up a little bit so they are easy to see and pull out.
We hope that you are inspired to try out your own creation with the amazing stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts!
Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!