Did everyone have fun with last week's Fancy Folder challenge? I sure did and all our DTs had a blast checking out all your beautiful creations! Thank you so much for playing along with us! You all sure rock each week's challenge!
This week I have a fun one for everyone as well! Guess what it is? Make a GIFT CARD HOLDER! Everyone likes to receive gift cards and what's a better way to make this a little more special? You guess it, a handmade gift card holder!! So come on, let's play along! These will come very handy! :D
Here's what you need to do to participate:
1) Create a NEW card for the challenge. You are more than welcome to combine challenges!
2) You may use any stamps, but if you've got some La-La Land stamps,
why not show them some love?!
3) Link your project to Mr. Linky below
by Monday, February 1, 2010 at 11:59pm PST (GMT-8).
4) Be sure to link directly to the blog or gallery post featuring your entry!
5) If you post your card on Splitcoaststampers, please use keyword: LLWWC23.
If you are also using a stamp from La-La Land Crafts, please use BOTH keywords LLLC and LLWWC23.
6) Create the link to this challenge (link back to us) in your blog or gallery post
As always, the Top 3 will get to put this adorable button on their blog:
and.......one lucky winner will win BIRTHDAY CAKE LALA!
Elena - Birthday Cake Maya
Kristine - Love Note Rosie
Lisa - Lotus
Maureen - Rosie Sitting With Cat
Kathy - Birthday Present Rosie
Cheryl - Window Lala
Pam - Winter Lala
Oh, my the way, if you don't know yet, we have a special going on at our online store right now! For every three stamps you purchase from now to January 30, 2010, you get a FREE FOURTH stamp of your choice! Don't miss this awesome deal so hurry, place your order today!!!
Edited to Add: If Mr. Linky is hiding, please leave a comment with the link to your entry instead. Thanks!
3. Sharon (aka celticrafter)
4. Angela D
8. Gena Justice
|11. Pattie G|
Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.