Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Challenge *19* Winners.......

Good Evening! I (Kathy) am here to announce the winners of last week's "How Charming" challenge. I am so sorry I am late!!!
WOW this was really a tough one with all the beautiful entries we had!! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge!! (And Happy New Year!!)

The top three cards of the week are as follows:

Margreet with this beautiful card:

Elaine with this beautiful card:

Anne with this beautiful card:


Congratulations, Ladies! Please email Irina at info@lalalandcrafts.com for your adorable Top 3 button! (Funny I didn't realize until now that they are all blue!! haha I must have had blue on my mind!! LOL)

And the winner of the Down the Slopes Rosie stamp is Anne!!! Congratulations Anne!!

Thanks again to all who played along! They were all so beautiful!!
DON'T forget to stop by tomorrow for a special treat ~ you won't want to miss it!!!

:)Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies - blue, so beautiful! These are all very crafty and lovely too! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.......I'm very honoured!....I'll e-mail you!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete