Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pumpkin Marci and a WINNER!

Hi everyone...Jana here. First off...I want to announce the winner of yesterday's hop blog candy...it's Miranda of Miranda's Card Creations! Congratulations Miranda! You get to choose 3 free stamps (the larger sets such as Tuffy or  the Super Hero Window set count as 2.) Send an email to Irina with your choices and mailing address and we'll get them right out to you!!


 I really love all the new Marci and Luka stamps!! This little cutie pie is Pumpkin Marci! She's already started trick or treating, and has her lollypop to help her keep going!


I colored her with my copics...pretty standard Pumpkin colors, and then added some Basic Grey halloween papers to the card.  These new stamps are so nice and big and fun to color - plenty of room to move your markers around and get the perfect shading!!


I also finished off the inside with a rub-on greeting. Such a nice finishing touch! I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday, and if you haven't been over to check out all the latest Marci and Luka stamps yet...what are you waiting for?? Have fun Shopping!!!

And don't forget to come share YOUR LaLa Land Crafts creations with us - you could win our Customer of the Month prize!!!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable, Jana! I love everything about this sweet little card ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE card Jana!! LOVE how you finished the inside too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love the bow and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw that I'm the winner of the supercandy. Thank you so much!! I'm so happy. I shall send an email to Irina with my choices....is goning to be difficult as they all are very gorgeous.

    Thank you again

    hugs
    Miranda

    oops almost forgot to tell you that this is a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super layout, and magnificent coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way the card opens! Marvelous design and card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Miranda! Can't wait to see what you create with your new images.

    ReplyDelete