Friday, September 10, 2010

Ballerina Dresser Box

Oh my, I have had the idea of making a Dresser Box in my head for awhile now!! And what better stamp to be on the top of this box than Ballerina!! Ballerina Marci that is!! :-)


Bazzill for the base of the box. Graphic 45 Designer Paper. EK Success, flower, leaf and border punches. Nestabilites to cut the circle behind Marci. Swirls are Tim Holtz die cut. Nobs in the drawers are from Tim Holtz too. Mark Richards pearls.

Marci was stamped with Memento and colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors:

Skin - E000, E00, E01
Hair - E50, YR20, E31
Tutu, Shoes and Rose - R01, R21, R22


This Marci stamp will be available for purchase on September 15th.. I know, I know.. I am such a tease ;-) The good thing is that September 15th is only a few days away!!!! But if you like to stack up on our previous designs, we have them on 25% OFF sale right now!!! Click HERE for details.

And, if you live in Northern California, you can join the fun at one or both of our Trunk Shows!!!

Wednesday, September 15th, 4 to 7 pm at Cranberry Hill Mercantile in Sunnyvale, CA
click
HERE for more details

Saturday, September 18th, 1 pm to 4 pm at Scrapbook U in Fremont, CA
click
HERE for more details


Hugs!!

10 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is such a GORGEOUS piece..so glad you made it into reality...I agree, our little ballerina is the perfect addition to this cute box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irina, this is soooo BEAUTIFUL, love all the details and your adorable image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Irina, this is amazing!!! can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the SWEETEST ever Irina! WOW is this one stunning project and how adorable is sweet ballerina Marci on top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!! Irina, this is amazing! Oh, now who wouldn't adore this -- would be perfect to display on a dresser. Ballerina Marci IS perfect for this project. You did awesome on it! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Irina! This is gorgoeus! I am so inpsired! I want to make one too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Irina! This is just scrumptious! These colors are so soft and sophisticated, and perfect for this wonderful project. Ballerina Marci is absolutely beautiful. It reminds me of a jewelry box I used to have as a little girl, that played music and a little ballerina stood up in the middle and spun around. I loved that jewelry box :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is incredible! Very gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete