Thursday, September 16, 2010

Birthday Marci

Have you all ordered your new Marci stamps yet? What are you waiting for?? Don't forget, all this week if you purchase all 5 new Marci stamps, you'll get Marci's sweet little Panda - for FREE!

Today we are featuring Birthday Marci. She is just perfect for any little girl (or little girl at heart!) on your list. And you know what? She'll work for more than birthdays - any gift giving occasion works great for this sweetie!
Today we have 3 cards to share with you from our spectacular design team. And don't forget to leave us your thoughts on this sweet new stamp - you could WIN the entire Halloween Marci and Luka collection for your very own!!

by Lisa

by Jan

by Jana

Lastly, if you live in the Silicon Valley area - there's another trunk show this Saturday at Fremont's Scrapbook U. Call 510.490.5065 510-490-5065 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingfor tickets and more information!

16 comments:

  1. ahh what a little cutie perfect image for my grand daughter.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday Marci is just adorable...who wouldn't want a card with her on it!!!

    sfread171@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. More cuties from DT! Love all of theses gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, these cards are all uber adorable! I just love birthday Marci!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards from the DT! Loved the trunk show yesterday! I had so much fun! Can't wait to play with my Marci stamps!

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards.. The images are SO cute.. The DT did a great job on them

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great girlie stamp...your DT has made wonderful cards with the cute Marli....I adore the way her feet stand!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's such a cutie! I bought all the digital images and now need to find the time to color them up and make some cards. They are all truly fabulous! Can't wait to see the Halloween release!! Hugs! Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the gorgeous cards everyone's made with Birthday Marci!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow all fabulous cards! I love the bow tie trim Lisa used so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Birthday Marci is so cute, she is one of my favorites. Oh who am I kidding, I love them all *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh these are soooooooo sweet! Marci is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Birthday Marci is such a cutie! Love the cards by the DT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marci has got to be the sweetest image I have seen in a long time. She perfect for any little girl card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! These cards are amazing! I am loving all of the Marci cuteness I am seeing with these new images ;D

    ReplyDelete