Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hi!

Hi! I'm baaaack!!! LOL!!! Yes, it's me... Lisa! You might remember that I was part of La-La Land Craft's original Design Team, but stepped down at the end of June. Well, I missed "Lala Land" more than I thought I would, so when Irina opened the door for me to come back, I couldn't resist!

Things are better than ever around here with the introduction of Marci and Luka. OMGosh, are these images cute or what???? Irina has hit a home run and then some with these darlings!!! I could just pinch their cute little cheeks! And talk about fun to color! It's all good, my friends. It's all good.

My re-debut card features Marci With Rose, which is now available in digi form, but only for a very short time. She and the rest of the Marci images will be back on September 15th in rubber. Woo hoo! But for those of you who want instant gratification and can't wait, now's your chance!!!

I'll be posting every Thursday here on the La-La Land Crafts blog along with Jana Weaver (whose post will go live at 2:00 pm Pacific) and on my blog, if you want to pop by for a visit!

Before I go, the enabler that I am has to remind you that all of the Lala and Rosie and Animal rubber stamps are currently on sale for 25% off. That's right... you heard me... 25% off!!! I LOVE my original La-La Land Crafts stamps... I have too many favorites to name. Now's the perfect time to add to your collection!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. WOWIE... what a PERFECT piece of art to come back with Lisa! LOVE THIS! And your coloring of miss Marci is wonderful too. WELCOME BACK! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, so glad to have you back and OMG, how adorable is this little card...just love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Lisa!!!! Gorgeous card with amesome coloring of Marci!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you again Lisa! Beautiful card with Marci! Love the DP you used and the coloring of Marci!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa..this is so gorgeous and love the colors!! Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty Lisa! She'a s doll!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete