Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am not scared


Hello friends, it's Eva here today sharing a card with one of the sweetest little witches I have ever seen, Marci.  I know you have seen quite a few cards made with her, but every single one is so different, don't you agree?  So many fun ways to color them, and get such different creations each time.

For my card I combined We R Memory Keepers, Diecuts With a View papers, the fun 3D pumpkins are by K& Co, and I think they just add so much fun to this card and of course I had to use my spider web Martha Stewart border punch.

Hope you like my little card and I can't wait to see what you get to make with these sweet images, so make sure you upload your creations to our Customer Gallery!

Make sure you come back later this afternoon, as Karen will have another fabulous creation showing on our blog and you don't want to miss that!

Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. THIS is absolutely STUNNING!! I love your bold bright colors --they really POP and this Marci looks fabulous! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute scene card! I love your bright, bold colors and your little spider web border is too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who could be scared of a cutie like this? Awesome scene Eva!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous scene you have created! This is spectacular in so many ways :D

    ReplyDelete