Monday, September 13, 2010

Pretty Little Ballerina


Hello! It's Cheryl here and I'm excited to share my card featuring the absolutely adorable Ballerina Marci! She is a delight :D This image takes me back to a time when I was a little girl and my prized possession was a jewelry box that played music and had a dancing ballerina inside that spun around and around. I think every little girl must have had one of those, but at the time, I thought I was the only one ;D Ah, what a fabulous memory.

Well, September 15th is right around the corner and that means that all of the wonderful images we have shared from the new release will officially be available on rubber! YAY! BUT, if you are needing a Marci fix right this minute, you can still pick up Marci with Rose and Cheerleader Marci in the Lala Land shop in digi format.

If you live in the Northern California area, you can join the fun at one or both of our trunk shows:

Wednesday, September 15th, 4 to 7 pm at Cranberry Hill Mercantile in Sunnyvale, CA
Click HERE for more details.

Saturday, September 18th, 1 to 4 pm at Scrapbook U in Freemont, CA
Click HERE for more details.

Please share your lovely creations with us by posting to our Customer Gallery. At the end of the month a card will be selected and the winner will receive a fabulous stamp image, so be sure to play along. Thanks for stopping by today ;D Please come back tomorrow as one of our lovely DT ladies will be back with another fabulous card to inspire you ;D

6 comments:

  1. Cheryl {yes I did have one too} and like you I thought MY jewelry box was a rare and preciuos treasure with its delicate music and tiny ballerina!
    Your card is just beautiful! Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaww Cheryl she is gorgeous!! Wonderful card!

    I loved my little music box to death, wound it up so much drove my brothers mad! ;-)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, she's adorable!! i love the papers you used...looks like the lining in one of the wonderful music boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS card Cheryl!! I love your beautiful coloring and DP etc. The sparkle around her frame is perfect for a li'l ballerina *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Love those patterned papers together and your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! That flower is very pretty and I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete