Friday, September 3, 2010

Framed Marci With Rose

Yay! Friday! I LOVE Fridays! Why? That means weekend is here! LOL

Today I have this lovely Marci With Rose to share! She is currently available as digi for a limited time at La La Land Crafts! Hurry before she turns into rubber!

This girly is as sweet as can be! When I first saw her, I thought of hearts so I just have to frame her with a heart! LOL I LOVE everything heart shaped...for real!

I thought it was fun to do a little patchwork on this card. Although I have a new sewing machine but I was too lazy to get it out. So, I did faux stitches on this card. Well, sometimes I do like to hand draw the stitches rather than the real thing.

The red heart is felt. I used my heart nesties for it. Sentiment is by Hero Arts.

Don't forget, Cheerleader Marci is still available as a digi as well! If you rather have her in rubber, she will be on September 15th along with the rest of the Marci line!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Kim!! Love your frame and the quilted look--all your DPs are so pretty!! *Ü* TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Marci in a Heart Frame!!! Super CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, Kim, Kim...this is the sweetest thing ever! I LOVE the heart around her!...just an adorable creation! totally inspiring!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww....I love her in the frame....she deserves to be in there..

    ReplyDelete