Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Halloween with Pumpkin Marci!!

Hello there and Happy Tueday!  Wasn't that most precious card Eva made today? Love the little scene she created.  I am ready to share another card with you today that features Pumpkin Marci!  Isn't she the sweetest?  I just adore the yellow lollipop she is holding.  Her bucket is empty right now, and she is anxious to start Trick or Treating!! 


I thought the fun paper pad by Martha Stewart called "Friendly" would be fun to use, 'cause it has lots of candy images!  Now, Pumpkin Marci's ready to fill her bucket with super good treats!!  I even took it a step further and added a Martha Stewart "Friendly Candy" sticker to the top of the bow. which makes for a fun, quick, and whimsical touch to the card !

Don't forget, you still have time to upload your creations to our Customer Gallery!!  I'd love to see what you create with the NEW releases!!

Hope the rest of your week is a GREAT one!  Until next week!

Hugs & Smiles,
Karen




5 comments:

  1. Karen, this is super SWEET!! I just love how you colored miss Marci. Your DP is perfect and love that bow and button too *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it! I love how her little hat pops up over the white background and that dp is aweseome! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too dang cute for words! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete