Friday, September 24, 2010

Pumpkin Marci in the House....AGAIN!!

Hello! Happy Friday, everyone!

So what do you guys think about the La La Land Crafts Halloween/Super Hero Release? Aren't they just the cutest??? I love all of them and am having so much fun coloring them!

If you got some creations with these cuties or any La La Land Crafts images, don't forgot to share then with us at our CUSTOMER GALLERY! Each month, we have a random winner selected from the gallery to win a prize! Who knows, you might be the lucky winner!

Today I have this super adorable Pumpkin Marci card to share! When I first saw this image, I was like OMG!! She is so sweet, so cute! So after I made this card, I just had to show it to my co-worker and guess what? She loved it so much, she bought it from me! Yeah, this card found a new home like the very next day!

I colored Marci with Copics. Papers are by Recollection. I actually bought this border punch to go with this image! LOL

Anyway, I hope everyone has a lovely Friday! Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

  1. Kimberly, you are SO RIGHT about this little Pumpkin Marci! She's my favorite because she's so cute and so sweet! I love your card today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Kim...your coloring is fabulous, and that paper is SOOo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card.. I just love this stamp.. One of my favorite.. Bought her last week and still haven't used her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kimberly, this card is fabulous! I would have bought it right away too! Your coloring is flawless! Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FABULOUS Kimbie!! LOVE your cute punkin border up top and that DP with those other halloweeny characters are so cute in the background. Great job to show off this cute Marci!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim I can see why your coworker snapped it up so quickly...its fabulous! So glad Im not the only one that would buy a punch for a specific image ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, I commented on your blog, but just have to comment again about how CUTE this card is! Pumpkin Marci looks like she's part of the trick or treating scene on your DP. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun Kim!! I love her little purple pumpking pail.

    ReplyDelete