Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I am here for you...

Good Afternoon everyone! Eva here, taking the blog over for just a moment..hehehe...  Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday, although after the holiday, it sure feels like a Monday, doesn't it???  What do you think of Karen's gorgeous creation from earlier?  Isn't Marci with Rose just sooo cute with those papers?

I thought today I would share a card made with our little Cheerleader Marci.  Don't you just love her?  She sure knows how to pick me up and cheer me on, and just overall makes me feel that she is just there anytime you need her, so I added a little sentiment saying just that.


For my card base I used a Silhouette cut.  I just love this card shape and have used it many times in the past, but don't get tired of it..hehehe.  The papers I used are Basic Grey's Kioshi, which was just a perfect match for the way I colored my little cheerleader.

Well, I hope you like my little Marci Cheerleader card and as you know, she is still available in digi, if you fancy digi, but soon, on the 15th, you can get her in nice deep red rubber, too.

Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. Gimme a "C" -
    Gimme a "U" -
    Gimme a "T" -
    Gimma an "E" -

    *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adoreable! I love this stamp and it makes me smile every time I see it. I love this layout and I NEVER tire of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww she is so adorable!! Great mix of dp's to match that cute little Cheerleader Marci!! Gorgeous work Eva!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft colors you chose for this card. When I think of cheerleader, I think bright bold colors, so this is a nice change. It's a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva, I know I left you a comment on your blog, but this is such an adorable card I couldn't resist stopping by here and telling you again how dang wonderful it is!

    ReplyDelete