Sunday, April 17, 2011

Get Well!

Good afternoon everyone!  I have a quick card to share with you featuring Doctor Marci.  I recently heard one of my bestie's daughter was sick.  I wanted to send her something cheerful and what could be more cheerful than a Marci card?  Exactly!

Here I went really simple with the design.  Colored Marci up with Copics.  Used my newest border punch from EK and some really fun dp from MME Tickled Pink.  The sentiment was handwritten on a tag punch from SU with a bright turqouise ribbon that pops some of the same color from the dp.  The whole display is on a light peach Tsumugi card from Hanko Designs.


Planning to put this in the mail tomorrow and hoping when she gets it she'll feel tons better.  She won't be able to read it as she's only 2, so mommy or daddy will have to read it to her, but I'm hoping the bright colors and pretty Marci will put a smile on her face.

Wouldn't you love to do that for someone special?  Of course you would!  Well you can with any of the La-La Land images.  They just make you smile and feel better.  Stop by the STORE and pick some up today!

Don't forget to upload your creations to our Customer Gallery, I've been seeing some really gr8 creations. : )

Have a gr8 Sunday!!
Hugs,
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment