Friday, April 15, 2011

Let's Pretend!

Hello! Kim here today.

Have I ever mentioned how much Marci looks like my daughter? You probably hear this from a lot of people...not necessary just my daughter but perhaps your daughter, your granddaughter, your niece.... Marci just has that cute look that looks like every girl out there! For real! She is that adorable!

Today I used Dress Up Marci. Seriously, how cute is she?? My daughter is at the wanna-be-grown-up age now (at least I think she is). Yup, she gets a hold of my high heels and starts modeling around the house! Can you imagine me chasing her around the house trying to get her to take it off? LOL



I colored Marci with Copics. I added pearlized top coat smooch on Marci's pearl necklace.

Well, that's all I have for now. Thank you so much for spending some of your crafty time with me! Have a great one, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment