Sunday, March 13, 2011

All About Family

Happy Sunday everyone!

Today's share is another La-La Land Crafts card featuring not 1, not 2, but 3 of the cute kids from La-La Land Crafts. I started out testing the hair color combination with Fancy Marci so I hadn't stamped her whole image. I really liked how the hair turned out so decided to keep the image and colored the rest of her in then trimmed it. While I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with her an idea popped into my head. Why not use a few more images in the same manner? And that was how this card was born. I chose to go with Luka with Truck & Winter Marci.

After coloring them up I thought they looked like brothers & sisters so I "tied" them together with the hand-written sentiment, All About Family. Kept the rest of the card simple with more subtle paper from a K&Company paper pack, a few buttons, a few punched leaves and Voila!



Don't forget, the new Play Time Collection is now available in rubber! You can also purchase these three cuties in either rubber or digital form at the La-La Land Crafts store.

We'd love to see what you create with any of the darling images so don't forget to upload them to our Customer Gallery.

Enjoy the rest of your day and Mahalo for stopping by!

Hugs,
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment