Sunday, December 8, 2019

18 Days Of Christmas Projects Day - 8

18 Days Of Christmas Projects Day - 8
Family Secret Santa Cards and Holder for La-La Land Crafts 18 Days of Christmas


It's Amador here with you today.

My family does Secret Santa for us adults even though we still act like a bunch of kids.
Every year I make Secret Santa cards or lists that we will fill out and then place them in a bowl to chose. Over the years it has ranged from simple print outs to elaborate cards. It is at family tradition that we love to do and even better when we can include gag gifts.
We have a total to start with and we can go above as we wish. One year my brother cashed $100 for pennies at the bank and my sister received a very heavy box full of pennies that year. It weighed many pounds.

This year I made the Wish Lists in the form of Post Cards and cute little holder with La-La Land Crafts goodies. 

I used the Christmas Postcard Background Stamp Set to create the wish list cards and stamped them with the Santa from the Dear Santa Clear Stamp Set along with the "Dear Santa" sentiment to start your wish list. The Card holder is made with the Suitcase Box Die Set but I just tucked in one of the sides top create the opening. The base is made with the Scalloped Rectangles Die Set so it doesn't fall over. 


I used the Christmas Hodgepodge Paper Pack for the card holder and the New Little Merry Christmas Paper Pack and die cut with the center frame from the Suitcase Box Die Set for the scene on the front.
The Chimney Die is perfect for the Santa to hop on in.

All of my images are colored with Copic Sketch Markers.


Copic Sketch Markers used on this project:

Santa: E000, E00, E01, R30, W0, W1, W2
Santa's Clothes: R24, R27, R29, W0, W1, W2, T8
Bag & Gifts: R24, R27, R29, YG03, YG17, YG67, White Gel Pen

I hope you like it.
Amador

17 comments:

  1. I had to check out the paper packs after reading your post. My favorite is the Little Merry Christmas Paper Pack. it is not just your tradition Christmas papers. very cute box and I love your idea of Secret Santa. Keeps the season fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little wish list is adorable, and enough space for multiple wishes, your family tradition is a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun idea for your Secret Santa gifts! Adorable post cards and holder! Love that cute Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute he is on the roof. I love the brick chimney. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need those postcards. such a
    cute idea. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very cute. What a great idea. I really like that postcard stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, that Santa is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a really cute idea. I may need to get that postcard stamp. I wasn't sure how I'd use it, but I am seeing so many cute ideas with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the post card stamp. I love your idea for a secret santa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever and fun idea for Secret Santa. These cards are adorable, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG what a great idea. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute great idea as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That suitcase die is amazing. Love your projec !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete