Thursday, December 5, 2019

18 Days Of Christmas Projects - DAY 5

Welcome to Day 5 of La-La Land Crafts 18 Days of Christmas Projects! 

Hello Everyone!!
Rosa here with you.


Here is my project for today.

PRODUCTS:

Coloring:
Skin: E000, 11, 13, 21
Hair: E33, 35, 21
Clothes: C5, R24, 27

Christmas is my favorite season to craft for. I love the colors, the beautiful images... but specially I love creating projects to gift to my friends and family.  For this project, I was inspired on making a card that we can also store photo memories to treasure for years to come. So I decided to turn my card into a small little folio. Moreover, I wanted the folio-card to be able to stand on its own and be able to be displayed as a decoration piece. 


You will find a step by step process of this project in this video link



Hope you enjoy making this along with me!


Hugs
Rosa

25 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love how you made the card front into a little house . 😁❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful. I was not really sure how to use that door die nicely, but you did a great job in showing us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the house is so accurate.
    The roof is cut out and the chimney
    is there too. Beautiful scene.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I may have to try it with my Marci stamps =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kids are so cute. And the die looks really intricate and pretty. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cute Marci image, and the house looks awesome! Fabulous door, wreath and chimney dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat project! Love the door die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you've done with your house :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the house card. it would be perfect for someone who is even moving and announcing their move or to congratulate someone who bought a house. instead of wreaths hang flowers. cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colouring on these image, thanks for sharing the fun process video.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! Love the house, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soo cute. I love the house folio card the most ❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are wonderful! Thanks for the video. You've done a great job coloring Marci and Luka. Your scenes look great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card, the little boy is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both of these so cute! What a fabulous idea for making a folio card to keep memory photos. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job on the video. Hopefully I can make one of these after the holidays. I love both the boy and girl cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how you used this door die cut. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great car and great use of dies!! very cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete