Thursday, July 1, 2021

Tutorial Thursday- Tropical Treat Box

 

 




Hello everyone! Welcome to Tutorial Thursday!

Angela here with you today to share a tutorial with you!

Today's tutorial is:  TROPICAL TREAT BOX

This week our theme is Tropical, and I wanted to make a fun treat box with a Tropical Theme,


PRODUCTS USED


YG06, G05, G14, G28, R20, RV00


PAPER CUTS & SCORING

White Cardstock 10" x 6 1/2"
Pattern Paper 3 1/4" x 2 3/4", 3 1/4" x 1 3/4", 3 1/4" x 3/4"

Score White Cardstock-
Landscape: 3", 4", 7" and 8"
Portrait: 1/2" and 1 1/2" on both sides

~ now for the tutorial you have been waiting for ~ 





Cut a piece of white cardstock at 10" x 6 1/2" and then score Landscape: 3", 4", 7" and 8" and Portrait: 1/2" and 1 1/2" on both sides


Next cut your base to look like below


Next fold on the score lines and apply score tape as shown below


Next assemble the box




Now we are going to cut the pattern pieces- 3 1/4" x 2 3/4", 3 1/4" x 1 3/4", 3 1/4" x 3/4"



And then the dies- I did not end up using the flower or leaf from the stamp set.



After adhering the pattern layers to my box, I aded the sentiment on the Long Flags Die, and then added the Tropical Leaves Die, and the Hibiscus Dies.  I added my Iguana to the middle.   I then used some velcro to secure the box.  You could also use magnets, or ribbon.



Lastly I added some enamel dots- to the Hibiscus and elsewhere on my box.



I love how this box turned out and can't wait to fill it up with treats!





We hope that you are inspired to try out your own creation with the amazing stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts! 

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela 

Click on the buttons below to find us on these social media sites:


    


No comments:

Post a Comment