Welcome to Tutorial Thursday!
Cristena here with you today! I am so excited to show you the cute little box that you can fill with candy for any of your friends, family or whomever you would like to give one to. They also make great craft show items to sell.
I do have a video for you below on how I made the box. But first I have some product information and cutting instructions for you in case you would like to make yours the same time I make mine on the video.
COLORING DETAILS –
Bears: C1, 3, 5, 7, 9, R20, 30
Teal: BG49, 45, 15, 11
Shorts: W4, 3, 2, 1
Belt: E95, 97, 99
Buckle: YR23, 24, Y26, 11, C9
When making the box the easiest thing for me was to cut all my die cuts and have everything ready to put together.
From the following cut:
- Teal or your choice of color cardstock for the inside box base cut at 10 ¼ x 5
- Scored at 4 ½ and 3 7/8 from each of the long sides
- Scored at 9 1/8 and 9 ¾ from each of the short sides
- White or your choice color cardstock for the outside cover cut at 8 1/16 x 7 3/8
- Scored at 3 ¼ , 3 7/8, 6 ¾ , Turn and score at 6 7/8
- Designer paper cut at 7 ¾ x 2 ½
- Teal or your choice color cardstock cut (3) Scalloped Rectangles using the 2nd smallest rectangle from the Scalloped Rectangles Die Cut set.
- White or your choice color cardstock cut at 7 x 2
- White or your choice color cardstock cut (1) Awareness Ribbon Die Cut
And now for your video! I hope you enjoy the tutorial!
Have a very happy crafting day!
Click on the buttons below to find us on these social media sites: