Welcome to Tutorial Thursday!
Hi Friends! Dawn here with a super cute birthday folio using Coffee Mug Marci and her little coffee is life loving hamster buddies. You can add a gift card to the inside of your folio or just stuff the pocket with a tag, some tickets to a show or a nice long note to catch up with a friend.
COLORING DETAILS –
Skin: E000, 00, 11, R20, R30
Hair- E25, 29, 79
Blue: B95, 97, 99
White: C0, 2
Red: R39, 29, 27
Hamsters: E21, 23, 25
Pink: R81, 83, 85
Light blue- B00, 01
Green- G21, 24
- Cut white card stock at 6 “x 12” and score at 4 ” and 8" Trifold to create a folio base.
- From pattern paper cut
o (6) 4" x 6" panels for each section of your folioo (1) Scalloped Rectangle Die Cut from the largest rectangleo (1) Horizontal Pocket Die Cut
o Three Presents Die Cut
- From white card stock cut
o (2) Scalloped Rectangle Die Cut from the second largest rectangleo (1) Horizontal Pocket Die Cut
- From dark blue card stock cut
o Stitched Nested Circle Die Cut from the second largest circle
- From kraft card stock cut
o Large Stitched Tag Die one each second largest and next one down
- From red card stock cut
o (3) 2" x 4" strips
o Heart Wreath Die Cut
- Cut 2 pieces of bakers twine approximately 18 to 20"
- Attach three pieces of pattern paper to the front of your folio. Next attach the three 2 x 4 pieces of red cards stock centered as shown above with the bakers twine under the middle strip only. (I used velum in the photo so you could see the twine behind it)
o Place down the scalloped rectangles die cut from the pattern paper in the center of your folio cover. Next arrange the die cuts and Coffee Mug Marci as shown below.
- Now for the inside of your folio attach three more of the pattern paper to the inside panels. Attach the white scalloped rectangles die cuts on the two outer panels and the horizontal pocket on the center panel.
o Once everything is adhered its time to decorate the inside. The photo below shows all the things I used to decorate.
- Arrange your colored and die cut pieces as shown in the finished photo below then add your gift card and your all finished!
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial today. Have a very happy crafting day!
Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas,inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!
Click on the buttons below to find us on these social media sites: