Thursday, February 21, 2019

Tutorial Thursday - Side Step Card with Take it Sloth



Hi it's Jennifer here with a tutorial on how to do a 
Side Step Card

Here's a list of everything I used:-
Red, Back and White Card Stock
Red Ink
Black Copic Friendly Ink
Copics



First I cut a piece of White Card Stock at 5 1/2'' x 9''
and scored all the dashed lines and cut the 2 solid lines.


I then folded the mountains and valleys.


Next I cut Red Card Stock 5 3/8"x 2 3/8" 
Black Cardstock 5 1/8" x 2 1/8"
White Card Stock and Stamped it using the 
Hearts Forever Background Stamp 4 7/8" x 1 7/8"
I then layered them up.
To create these I cut Red  Card Stock at 5 3/8'' x 3 7/8
then I cut it so there was 7/8'' all around.
Then I cut  Black Cardstock at 5 1/8'' x 3 5/8'' and cut so
 there was 6/8'' all the way around.
Layer them together.


I also Cut Black Cardstock at 2 7/8'' x 3 3/8''
Red Card Stock at 3 1/8 x 2 5/8''
White Card Stock that is Embossed with the
 Hearts Layering Stencil at 2 7/8'' x 2 3/8".
Layer these all together.


I then glued the layers to the Card. It's hard to see the 
white Embossed Hearts but they are Gorgeous.

I then decorated it with these very Adorable Sloths and 
Awesome Dies.
Hope you enjoyed this project 
and have a Great Crafting Week
Jennifer


1 comment: