Henryka here. I will show you today how to make a Layered Christmas Card.
You will need to make it:
* white card for the base - size 11' by 5 1/2 '
* design paper (beige colour) - size 5 1/4' by 5 1/4'
* design paper (blue colour) - size 4 7/8' by 4 7/8'
* 2 x piece of design papers - size 3 1/4' by 4 7/8'
* 2 x winter hill border cut from white paper size approx. 3 1/4 ' by 4 7/8'
* 1 x white poinsettia wreath
* 5 x small poinsettias of poinsettia wreath
* distance foams
* white gauze
First, the two the biggest pieces of design papers you need to distressed,
I do it with my scissors.
Then you glue them to your base, first bigger and next smaller.
Your two smaller pieces, size 3 1/4' by 4 7/8', you need to distress as well,
and one longer side you need to be torn.
Next, you layer those two pieces, alternating with winter hill border and white gauze.
The last layer you attach with distance foams.
Attach white poinsettia wreath to the centre of your composition and with distance foam, matching stiched nested circle.
Merry Christmas cut from an Adhesive Vinyl Silver Glitter you glue on white card and you cut around with margins.
You attach sentiment to your card with distance foam.
Attach 5 small poinsettias of poinsettia wreath, you can put them where you like to have a nice composition. Lastly, apply glitter on your card to give some frosty look.
And the Layered Christmas Card is ready.
Hope you like my step by step tutorial and you will try to make a card like this.
Have a lovely day.
Click on the buttons below to find us on these social media sites: