Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Butterfly Picture Frame....


Hi, it's Debra here and today I want to share with you a little project I made using the
 from La La Land Crafts.

I cut out "30" butterflies in my chosen coloured paper- remember to keep the heart centres! and then I evenly spaced/ measured them out on my 12 x 12  white cardstock.

When I was happy with the placement I glued them down- centre bit only so the wings would be off the paper ( hard to see by the photo and thru the glass) and then at the very end I added the Heart centres to each butterfly.
....use a different colour to the butterfly so they stand out from the rest of the Butterfly.

Because of the little heart centres these are the most perfect Butterfly Dies for you to use.

I then placed this in my 12 x 12 Photo frame and all done. 

I'm really happy with how this turned out and my Butterfly Frame Picture my now sits proudly in my family room.  The room is all glass so lots of light and this will add to the feel of the outside inside...

So why not give this ago, you will be happy with the looks and results.  Please do share if as we would love to see your creation. 

Have fun, Debra, x 

3 comments: