We get a lot of emails from the crafters worldwide asking when we will have another Design Team call..
Well.. The time is NOW!! :-)
Yes, we are looking to add more talented paper crafters to our already awesome Design Team!!
Do you like creating cards and other paper craft projects? Do you like coloring with Copics, Promarkers, Distress Inks, etc.? Most of all, do you love our stamps??!! Would you like to be a part of our Team??!!
This Design Team call is open to everyone regardless of previous experience. We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team!!
We are looking for Design Team members as well as Guest Designers.
Here is what you'll get from us:
- have your work featured on our blog and Facebook page
- your name, photo, bio and the link to your blog listed on our blog
- access to all our images in digis
- DT packages with rubber stamps and other crafting goodies
- 25% discount on all store items
- $30 for every card/project that gets published in printed magazines
Here is what we'll ask of you:
- create one project a week for our blog
- participate in monthly Blog Hops
- participate in team discussions
- participate in other team activities as needed (new releases, team announcements, etc.)
- promote La-La Land Crafts through your blog, Splitcoast Stampers and any other online forums
- submit your artwork with our stamps to various publications of your choice
Here is how to apply:
All submissions must be received by May 18th. New Design Team members will be contacted via email by May 22nd.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- your information (name, address, email, phone number)
- link to your blog or website
- links to any online galleries (if applicable)
- list of online forums and/or message boards that you participate in (if applicable)
- three projects that represent your style using any stamped and colored images
- a list of current and any past Design Teams
- a few words why you would like to be a part of our Team
Good luck to all!!
Wow! this is a nice opportunity. I'm going to take notes and send my email with details. Thanks,ReplyDelete
that's so niceReplyDelete
I recently discover La-La-Land and I think I will try
This is so exciting. Thank you so much for the opportunity.ReplyDelete
Just sent mine in :)ReplyDelete