Monday, October 5, 2009

Pepper wishes you a Happy Halloween!!

Before I start with the card, I wanted to remind you about our Blog Candy . You have until tomorrow, Tuesday October 6th to enter. Scroll down to the post below or click here for details.

I am still playing with my new Halloween stamps. This cute donkey's name is Pepper and the stamp is called Halloween Pepper :-) . You can buy this and other La-La Land Crafts stamps in our online store, here is the link.

This card measures 6" x 6".



Designer Paper by Imagenisce. The house is a QuicKutz die cut, there is also a tree in this set. Spooky fence and the bats are Martha Stewart punches. Pepper was colored with Copic Markers, cut out and popped with the foam onto the card for dimension. I also added Spica pen to the image, but it does not show that much on the photos.

Hugs!!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. I love it. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the die cuts and you colouring on pepper. It's spooky but really cute.
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete