Tuesday, May 10, 2011

..and we have the WINNERS!!!

I have to tell you that we were just blown away by all the creativity of the entries into our "Anything But a Card" Contest!!  Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who participated!! 

Without further ado, here are the winners:

Rosemary of Rosemary's Creations takes the FIRST PLACE with this AWESOME Stationary Box!!


Our runner up is Helen of Stampin with Helen with the most CREATIVE Magnetic Paper Doll project!!



and then we got Kate C of Scrappers Creative Corner with this super ADORABLE Corner Bookmark!!


Congratulations ladies!!  Please contact us to claim your prizes!!!


Hugs!!

7 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! Congrats, Rosemary! Your Oklahoma peeps have been amazed at your talent for years--I'm thrilled to see this! Scrappin' butt and takin' names! Gorgeous work, lady!
    ~Tracey
    Swaps, Crops and Shops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! Congratulations to the winners too. I love your projects.

    Kate C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the winners! I gotta say, I love the paper doll idea though...my g-daughters would LOVE this! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these are great, love the stationary box and the magnetic clothing for paper dolls, how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I've been checking since yesterday and just saw that I've won. I can't believe it!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm in La-La Land right now and totally excited!! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners!!! Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!!! Wow, there are some beautiful entries and I'm so honored to be chosen in the top 3! Congrats, Rosie & Kate, too! Beautiful work ladies! So excited today! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete