Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Birthday Marci.."Happy Birthday"

Hello there..Karen here!  Sure hope you have been enjoying all the cards we've been sharing with you highlighting some of the new Marci and Luka line!!  Today, I am sharing a card I made using Birthday Marci.  She will be available in rubber at La-La Land Crafts Store on September 15th!

I wanted this card to speak FUN..FUN..FUN!!  So, I decided to use these fabulous designer papers by My Mind's Eye!  There's border punching, a rolled flower made with the same paper I used to make the bottom border of the card, and I also added a sweet little "Happy Birthday" tag sentiment to the card and tied it to the bold red ribbon!

Birthday Marci's been colored in with Copics and her sweet little panda bear has been layered to pop right out, and the Spellbinder label that Birthday Marci is on also has pop dots too!  Birthday Marci's all ready to wish that special girl a very happy birthday!!

BIRTHDAY MARCI - "Happy Birthday"


And, in case you are interested..you can find SWEET DREAMS MARCI  and PIRATE LUKA as digi's right in the La-La Land Store for purchase today!!



Come back for more inspiration later at 2pm PST!!  Eva's gonna have another project to share with you, and you are gonna LOVE IT!!

Enjoy your day!!

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, Eva! Love all those fabulous layers and that scrumptious red ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card I love it, the colours are fab and the papers and that ribbon are just great

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete