Thursday, November 9, 2023

Tutorial Thursday~ Batch Making Christmas Tags

 


Hello everyone! Welcome to Tutorial Thursday!

Vic here with you today to share a tutorial with you!

Today's tutorial is:  BATCH MAKING CHRISTMAS TAGS

Hi! With Christmas just around the corner I thought it was time to start getting those Christmas tags ready! I never really seem to have enough so I'm going ahead and getting a head start on my Christmas tags this year.


PRODUCTS USED
Snow Globe Die

COPIC COLORS
E11, E13, E41, R20, R24, R29, YG67
~ now for the tutorial you have been waiting for ~


To make a lot of Christmas tags takes up lots of time however if you use the same images and dies your time will be cut in half. I stamped out my images onto a piece of comic friendly card using memento black ink. Stamp as many images as you need for each tag.


Using the above copic markers I started colouring my images. 


 Once the images are all coloured in fussy cut them out with your scissors and place aside. 


I then die cut four circles using the Double Stitched Circles Die. Using the Pierced Scalloped Circles Die I went and die cut some coloured card. You can keep this all the same colour to save even more time while batch making your tags. 


I am now going to slightly ink the circles using the Sweets Stencil Set and a light red ink. 


I used distress ink barn door with an ink blending brush to gently apply the ink. 


Using one of the greetings from the stamp set I stamped each circle.


To add a hole into the tags I used a crop-a-dile hole punch, but any hole punch will work. If you don't have a hole punch you can use a small circle die.


To add some extra details to the tags I die cut two trees from the Snow Globe Die. I used two trees per tag but you can skip this step if your prefer.


I then added some twine to the top of the tags. 


I knotted the twine and now they are ready to attach to your gifts.


Your tutorial is now complete. I hope you have making your Christmas tags. 


We hope that you are inspired to try out your own creation with the amazing stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts! 


Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas,
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

VIC

Click on the buttons below to find us on these social media sites:


    


1 comment: