Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Tutorial Thursday - Fun Fold Card Video Tutorial

 

 




Hello everyone! Welcome to Tutorial Thursday!

Vic here with you today to share a tutorial with you!

Today's tutorial is:  FUN FOLD CARD

I have made a video tutorial for you today. I wanted to create a fun fold card that's a bit different from the standard card. I have used lots of dies and of course I had to include a Marci on my card so I thought the Bookworm Marci was perfect for my card today. I have also included how I coloured in Marci.


PRODUCTS USED


COPIC COLORS
Marci:Skin: E000, E02, E11, R20, R30
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55
Top: BV31, BV34
Glasses: R81
Book: B41, B45, E50
Socks: CO, R81
Worm: E11, E13, BG000, YR21, RV55
Book: BG11, BG32, E31
Bee: Y35, Y32, BV23, BV25, BG000, R20
Bear: E51, E53, E55, E40, E41, R00


PAPER CUTS & SCORING
I trimmed down a piece of card to measure 4 1/4 x 9 inches. I then scored this at 5 1/2 inches.
~ now for the tutorial you have been waiting for ~ 


You can watch the video tutorial Here

Here is the front of the card:


Here is the inside of the card:


There is enough room to write your sentiment and it also fits into a standard size envelope.

We hope that you are inspired to try out your own creation with the amazing stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts! 

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

YOUR NAME 

Click on the buttons below to find us on these social media sites:


    


4 comments:

  1. The video says it is private and won’t let me watch. 🤷‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  2. But P.S. the card is super cute. 😊

    ReplyDelete