Welcome to Tutorial Thursday!
Cristena here with you today! I am so excited to show you a sweet card I made using Doctor Marci. You can fill with candy, gift card or even theraflu like I did for any of your friends, family or whomever you would like to give one to. They also make great craft show items to sell.
COLORING DETAILS –
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, R02
Dress and headband: R00, 01, 02, White Gel Pen
Doctors Coat: T4
Clipboard: E41, 31, 33, 34, C0, 3
Shoes: E41, 31, 34
Hair: E30, 31, 34, 37
- Cut white cardstock at 4 ¼ “x 11” and score at 5 ½ ” and fold to create a card base.
- From white cardstock cut
o a 5 ¼” x 4” for your first layer of the cardo (1) Scalloped Rectangle Die Cut from the second largest rectangleo (1) Curved Pocket Die Cuto (1) Pierced Scallop Circle Die Cut from the second largest circleo (1) Pill Bottle (body and lid)
- From pink cardstock cut
o (1) Scalloped Rectangle Die Cut from the largest rectangleo (1) Curved Pocket Die Cuto (1) Pierced Scallop Circle Die Cut from the largest circleo (1) Pill Bottle Heart Band
- From off white (vanilla) cardstock cut
o Heartbeat die cut
- Dry Emboss hearts from the Hearts & Harlequins Stencils onto the white pierced scallop circle, then cut in half.
- Stencil the hearts from the Hearts & Harlequins Stencil onto the white curved pocket and the 5 ¼ x 4 white cardstock with pink ink.
o In the photo Tattered Rose Distress Oxide ink was used. If you use Distress Oxide ink – wipe off excess ink.
- Cut the white curved pocket ¼” from the bottom and two side creases to create the cover layer for the pocket.
o Do not cut the top, just the two sides and the bottom.
o Adhere to the front of the pink curved pocket with double sided tape or tape runner.
- Cut both Scalloped Rectangles in half
- Using a tape runner or double-sided tape, adhere the 5 ¼ x 4 white cardstock with stenciled hearts onto the base of your card.
- Using a tape runner or double-sided tape, adhere the pink scalloped rectangle pieces in the upper left and lower right corners of the card.
- Using a tape runner or double-sided tape, adhere the white scalloped rectangle pieces in the upper right and lower left corners of the card.
- Using 3D foam adhere the large pink pierced scallop circle to the center of your card.
- Using 3D foam adhere both pieces of the smaller white pierced scallop circle to the left and right side of the large pink pierced scallop circle. (the reason you cut this in half is so you can see it on either side of the pocket)
- Fold the side and bottom flaps to the pink curved pocket
- Place double sided tape on each of the flaps of the curved pocket and adhere to the center of your card.
- Using 3D foam adhere the pill bottle die cut lid to the base of the pill bottle
- Using a tape runner or double-sided tape, adhere the pink heart pill bottle band to the center of the bottle without the heart in the center.
- Using 3D foam adhere the pink heart from the pink heart pill bottle band just off center from where it should go on the band.
- Using 3D foam adhere the pill bottle to the upper right corner of the curved pocket die cut
- Stamp sentiment of your choice on white cardstock
o cut out using the long flag die cut.
- Adhere your sentiment to the front lower right corner of the curved pocket die cut.
- Adhere the heartbeat die cut using liquid glue to the bottom of the curved pocket die cut
- Stamp Heart Doctor Marci and color with your choice of coloring medium.
o Fussy cut out
o Use 3D foam to add image to card front.
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial today. Have a very happy crafting day!
Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas,inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!
Click on the buttons below to find us on these social media sites: