Happy Thursday friends!
Amanda here today sharing a Father's Day card featuring this adorable stamp set Happy Trails!
I am obsessed with Moose, Bears, and Campers!
How to:1. For the camper, I paper pieced it with a plaid paper and a woodgrain paper.
The Trim and Windows are cream cardstock.
2. With the Scalloped Rectangles Die, I cut out the striped blue pattern paper.
3. With the pierced scalloped die, cut striped green pattern paper, dark green card stock, and plaid pattern paper.
4. Then use your nested frames small die and cut all 3 so they layer like hills on your blue striped pattern paper.
5. Stamp your images on watercolor paper and watercolor them up using the colors below in the list.
6. Cut the Scalloped Rectangles die out of gray cardstock.
7. Stamp Happy Fathers Day sentiment on the Long Flags die. Add a white gel pen to highlight critters and camper.
Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers used:
Moose: 071 - 064 - 075 - 069
Bear: 902 - 072 - 069
Aren't these Little Critters adorable?!!!
Ok, that''s all from me today! I hope you all enjoyed.
Post a Comment