Thursday, July 4, 2019

Tutorial Thursday - This little piggy card


Tutorial Thursday - This little piggy card


Hi it's Allison here for Tutorial Thursday and I have created a
quick and easy super cute card using these adorable little pigs.


Stamps and Dies


I started by inking up the daisy background stamp with scattered straw distress oxide ink and stamping it on a piece of white cardstock then heat embossing it in clear. 


I used the double stitched squares dies to cut out the daisy panel I had stamped. 
On a new piece of white cardstock I used the gorgeous Daisy stencil and sponged distress oxide ink in the color mowed lawn for the center of the daisies and the petals were done in scattered straw.
It was now time to put this scene together. Using the fence and gate die as well as the grass and vine I then die cut all the pieces and did some coloring using Copic markers. 
For the grass and vines I used the colours YG23 and YG21.  The gate and fence was colored with C2,C0 and the colorless blender. 
To assemble the card I started with gluing down the double stitched squares onto the stenciled background positioning it in the center. The excess corners hanging off I trimmed down with scissors.
 
I used foam tape on the back of the gates and fence and lined them along the card leaving 3/4" at the bottom for the sentiment. The grass was adhered with foam tape as well and the vines were glued down flat.

I finished the card by attaching foam tape to the back of the two pigs I had fussy cut As well as stamping two sentiments in Versamark black ink and heat embossing in clear then attaching with foam tape. 


Copic Colors

Pigs - R02,01,00,000
Hat - YR09,Y15
Overalls - E27,25,23
Flowers center - YG31
Flowers - YR09,YR14
Vines - YG23,21
Grass - YG23,21,17

Hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card tutorial!


Hope you all have a wonderful Week!


Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment