Thursday, January 10, 2019

Tutorial Thursday - Marci with Snowman in no-lines


Hello everyone! DT Lisabeth back on the blog with another coloring video for you today.



This time I'm going to show you how I've coloured up Marci with Snowman in no-lines. It is such a cute winter stamp so it is perfect for a couple of months yet, or if anybody want to get a head start on their Christmas cards already if you're one of those who end up always making loads last minute. I have covered skin and hair in my previous LLLC tutorials, but I'll mention it in this one, too. You can of course follow most of the steps with a normal black outlined image, not having to do it in no-lines, if you'd like.




Having problems viewing the video above?


I have used the following Copics for this tutorial:
(skin and face) E000, E00, E02, E13, E15, E25, R30, R32, B32, B34, B37
(hair) E41, E42, E43
(outfit) V91, V93, V95, E70, E71, E74, E77, E79, W0, W1, W3
(snowman) YG23, E97, N0, N1, N3, C5
thin black multiliner (0.1)

Thank you so much for watching and I hope the new year has started out great for you!

Hugs, Lisabeth 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment