Thursday, August 16, 2018

Tutorial Thursday: Creating a Trifold Folio Card

Maria here with you. Today I have a fun tutorial for you. I'll show you how to make a small Trifold Folio Card using lots of La-La Land Crafts dies!


and
white, Kraft and Black cardstock
design papers
scissors
scoring board
paper trimmer
liquid adhesive
3d foam pads
magnets

Step 1:
Take heavy white cardstock (280g/300g) and cut out 37,50cm x 15cm rectangle. Put it on your scoring board and make score lines at 12 + 12,50 + 25 + 25,50cm
After we create the folding lines we will crease the four lines 

Step 2:
To make a little flap on the second painel you must cut a 14cm x 11,50cm rectangle and mark one centimeter at the top, so we can attach it to the second panel of our card
 
Step 3:
Take your corner chomper and cut out edges on one side
Step 4:
Now you need to attach it to this flap a little envelope with the measures that can see in the photo 
(76mm x 127mm)

 You must glue this flaps
 and cut 1 mm ond the right side
Step 5:
So that the envelopes can support our Tags they should measure 9cm each. Let's create a small flap so that it can be glued to the end of the second panel and to the first Flap. 
I will use my envelope punch board to create a little insert on my envelopes

Step 6:
Glued the envelopes to the end of the second panel and to the first Flap
Step 7:
I use magnets to hold my Trifold Card, and in this way I will place them more or less in this position
 
Now you need to cut the design paper. Mat every piece of design paper with a 1mm bigger piece cut from a kraft and black cardstock.
I love the way the black elements in the folio make the patterned papers pop!

 










Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment