Thursday, September 13, 2018

Tutorial Thursday: Summer Dress Molli with copics and no-lines


Hello everyone! Lisabeth here today and I'm going to share another Copic colouring tutorial with you. So let's see what I have for you today...



Yup, that's right. This time I'm going to show you how I've coloured up Summer Dress Molli in no-lines as I've had a bit of feedback that some of you might like that. The previous tutorial I did covered how to do a sparkly dress, in no-lines also, but this one contains both the hair, skin (all the face included) and the spotted dress. You can of course follow most of the steps with a normal black outlined image.

You can find Summer Dress Molli here.




Having problems viewing the video above?
Just click here to view it on YouTube


I have used the following Copics for this tutorial:
(skin and face) E000, E00, E02, E13, E15, E25, R20, R22, B00, B02, B05
(hair) E41, E42, E43, E44
(dress) G40, G21, G82, YG63, Y11, Y13, Y17, Y19 + white sharpie marker

Thank you so much for watching and have a great September. I hope my video inspired you to try more no-lines colouring yourself!

Hugs, Lisabeth 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment