Thursday, May 24, 2018

Colouring up Afternoon Tea Marci with a sparkly dress


Hello everyone! It's Lisabeth here today to share with you my first tutorial! 



I've coloured up Afternoon Tea Marci wearing a sparkly dress and I have made this video where you can see how I colour up the dress, shoes and flowers. I've coloured up everything in the no-lines technique, but you can of course follow the same steps with a normal black outlined image.

You can find Afternoon Tea Marci here.





Having problems viewing the video above?
Just click here to view it on YouTube


Thank you so much for watching and have a wonderful day. Hope this inspires you to colour up your own sparkly dresses!

Hugs, Lisabeth 

    

1 comment:

  1. you did such a wonderful job for your first tutorial. Thanks so much for doing this. .. Its absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete