Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thursday Tutorial - Christmas Tag Card

Hi it's Jennifer here with Tutorial Thursday and I am going to show you
how to make a Christmas Tag Card.

Products used

So to start with you cut 12  10 1/2  x 3 3/4

Then score on the long side 3 1/2 and 7 inches then place tape
around 3 sides of the centre square leaving the top open.

then fold the right side down which makes a pocket. Do the
same to all 12.

Then on the back place tape on the side with no pocket and the same
to the other 11. You then tape the single side to the pocket side of the next one
 making sure all your pockets face up.

It then looks like this.

It has a spin if you fold them up.

So now to make the layers for inside the book.
3 1/2 x 3 1/4  you need 12 of each colour.

I went with the red and white theme so we need 12 of each at
3 3/8 x 3 5/8.

I then cut 12 of each Tag and backed to back them.

I layered the squares too.

I inked around the pages and tags in red.

I then taped two of the same on each page.

Like here.

Then for the front and back I cut 4 pieces of chipboard
3 3/4 x 4. I then glued 2 together twice . I then cut four 3 3/4 x 4 
White Cardstock and glued them on each side. I cut 2 red 3 5/8 x 3 7/8
and layered them on the white one on each piece then a layer 
of pattened paper on each red 3 1/2 x 3 6/8.

Glue these to the front and back make sure you 
tape ribbon to the front and back in before you glue them down.

 With tags in.

Tied up now to decorate.






I hope you enjoy creating this

Jennifer
 Click on the buttons below to find us on these social media sites:
    

1 comment: