Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's a Bit Chilly Here!


Hi everyone - GDT Debbie here from a not so Summery Australia. Unfortunately where I live in Melbourne we have NOT had a terribly warm start to Summer! In fact there is even talk the mountain areas may get SNOW!!! A White Christmas in Australia - who knows when or IF that has ever happened?!?!?!

Anyway - I decided to stamp up Winter Marci  as I'm in the mood for rugging up and wrapping my hands around a hot cocoa! I've used some Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage DPs to create the background and a doily to add in some softness. I had made the tiny tags double sided by popping the sentiment on both sides and then glueing them together with the thread in the middle - but I discovered wet stickles on red flowers REALLY messes up computer generated words when they fly up and hit it!!! If you pulled the tags off their dimensionals and turned them over you would see what I mean - LOL.

Remember if you create something with any La-La stamps or digis, please share with us in the customer gallery! Once a month we have a Customer Appreciation Day and one of you will win a prize! 

xXx

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! It's winter here, expecting a snowstorm later today. I'm hoping to stay home so I won't have to bundle up like Marcy. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete