Friday, November 5, 2010

Another Sakkalo's Zigzag card

Yippee, Friday! Happy Friday, Marci and the gang fans!

I love fun fold cards and when I discovered this Sakkalo's Zigzag card on Stamping Owl's blog, I made a bunch of blank cards (card bases) so when I need one, I have it! I made THIS first one and love it so today, I am sharing another one!

For today's card, I used Birthday Marci. I like to send Birthday cards to my friends and family on their birthdays (although they are late most of the time LOL) so Birthday cards always come in handy for me. I colored Marci with Copics. Sentiment is by Papertrey Ink.

This card measures 5.5 x 6.



Before I let you guys go, just a little reminder that today is the Trunk Show at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA. Both Eric and Irina will be there to introduce our Marci and Luka stamps!! If you are in the area, stop by and have fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I love this fold too Kim! =) And what a PRETTY card it is! Lovely DP and coloring ... and the flowers and gems top it off nicely! TFS =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love Marci's blue dress! This is a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is sooo darn cute! Great Job on it. love that fold too!
    Hugs, Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete