Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Soooooo Sleepy...

Today I bring you Sweet Dreams Marci and she is just soooooo cute even, when she is sleepy with her little teddy.  I have a picture of me with a teddy when I was wee young and my hubby swears this little Marci looks just like me...hehehe.  So, I really had a wonderful time coloring her, that is for sure.


I used October Afternoon papers on this card, as I just love their color palette and it just went with the colors I colored my little Marci in perfect.  Now, even though she is Sweet Dreams Marci, you can really pop any sentiment on it.  I left that option open, as she doesn't even need any sentiment, that sweet face just says it all, don't you think?  Hope you like her as much as I do!

Anyway, today you will get to see another post and it will be from Karen, and I know she will have some amazing creation for you, so make sure you check back to our blog, you don't want to miss it!

And, don't forget that there is a huge sale going on right now! All of the rubber stamps in the shop are available at 25% off. That's a great deal! Some of the images are going to be discontinued, so you better get 'em while the gettings good


Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE her in bright colors!!! ADORABLE!!!

    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so so precious Eva!!! I love the colors and her sweet cheeks!! Your card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is sooo SWEET!! Love your papers and touches of "pretty" all over it! That border punch is lovely too! You surely were a cute little girl if ya looked like this Marci! *Ü* heehee!

    ReplyDelete