Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 8 - LaLa's Birthday Beach Bash

Welcome to Day 8 of our week-long Birthday Beach Bash & Blog Hop!!

Today is the last day of our hops, but... the great news is that you've already seen TWO brand new stamps in the MARCI line and are both available as digis right now in the shop!! Also, we'll be showing you a new Marci every week until the release date, September 15th when they will all become available in rubber!! Woohoo! They are super cute and if you missed it, Irina has been sharing some amazing cards on her blog with miss Marci!

Okay, for our hop today, we want you to check out these fun summer cards by our DT and be sure to leave them comments as they are all doing their own drawing to win a free stamp!!

Then be sure to come back here and tell us "What stamp would you like to see join the LaLa family?"

Jana
Karen
1LuvnMama
Kristine
Eva
LLLC

We will be drawing a winner tomorrow from all those who did all the hops this week!! So be sure to go back and do the quick hops and leave comments along the way!! This is what you could win...


Remember, you only have one more day to buy BIRTHDAY MARCI in the shop as a digi, and you'll have a few more days to buy BALLERINA MARCI. Get them before they're gone!!

BIRTHDAY MARCI


BALLERINA MARCI


Come back tomorrow to see if you're the winner of the prize package... and be sure to stop by the DT's blogs to see if you won their free stamp! THANK YOU for celebrating with us all week! *Ü*

17 comments:

  1. great hop....a boyfriend/brother for Marci should be nice?
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so much fun, loved it a great way to start my sunday!! I would love to see Marci hanging out with a her baby sister or sisters. Thanks again for the chance to join in on this wonderful birthday bash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hop!!! Lets see yesterday I said LaLa on swing or some kind of boy. Today I am thinking maybe LaLa holding a big bunch of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all cards were very inspiring! as for the stamps I liked Snorkel Sherman the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has been a wonderful and enlightening week. Thank you so much for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With Marci being the new gal on the block, I would just love to see a male stamp to go with her please! Thanks so much for all of the inspriations ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a lot of fun, even though I missed all but the last 2 days. I see a few people have requested a boy stamp, that would be cute. I would like him in the Rosie style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to see a little boy in La-La Land.
    Thank you so much for the fun hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another Fun Hop! I think a Country style character would be fun. A cowboy boyfriend for Marci. Everyone likes a cute cowboy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your birthday was amazing. Enjoy my week with you. I love Porsha....

    ReplyDelete
  11. What another fun day blog hopping! Wonderful dt cards! A coule other ideas for Lala is one with jeans/overalls with patches & bare feet with a big pony tail or maybe a disco Lala or a dancing Lala...just some thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What another fun day of blog hopping! The DT did a wonderful job! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's been a wonderful week of amazing cards and inspiration! And I'm so excited about Marci!!! I've got my two digis and can't wait to color her up!

    I'm still wanting to see a boy for Lala... and for Marci, too. That would be awesome!

    Congratulations again, Irina!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects by everyone. I have to go with the majority ~ I think a boy needs to be added for the girls ~ and maybe some cute pets for them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards ladies. I would really like to see maybe La La dressed in the 50's or Rosie. That would be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have truly enjoyed this hop this week. The DT did a great job and lots of inspiration. I would love to see some children going back to school and some boys playing sports. Maybe a baseball player and a football player but you must have a boy with his skateboard.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! What a fantastic gift package you are giving away. The week of blog hops has been super! Happy Birthday and now we can look forward to a second birthday hop. Yesterday, I said I would like to see a Cinderella Marci and in addition to that today I think she needs a pet just her size .... maybe a kitten or puppy.

    ReplyDelete