Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birthday Marci, gotta love her!

Hey everyone, Jana here! I just love this new line of Marci stamps! They are so much fun to color - I can't wait to get my hands on the rubber versions instead of just playing with the digis! Of course, if you're into instant gratification - head on over to see what's there - and while you're there, check out the great sale going on - 25% OFF on ALL of our previous designs*!!!! Stop by La-La Land Crafts store today to stack up on some of your favorite Lala, Rosie and of course Animal stamps!!! This is a great deal especially when combined with our FREE Shipping on orders over $50!! *sale price will be reflected in your Shopping Cart*digis excluded


This week I finally got to make a card with Birthday Marci - the first one to be introduced. I love her little panda bear she carries around - isn't he so sweet? I used some Kioshi paper from Basic Grey, and this week's Sketch For You to Try from Jen Del Muro. And of course, I HAD to color her as a blond after my own sweet little Blondie!!


I finished off the inside too...and look...a sneak peek!


Irina has just added Cheerleader Marci to the digi store..so be sure to go check her out! She's ADORABLE!! Julia's already bugging me to color her in Cal colors for the upcoming football season - Go Bears! Hmmm, think I can turn this little guy into a Golden Bear?? You know I'll be trying! Birthday Marci will be released in rubber next month...not too much longer to wait if you didn't happen to catch her while she was here as a digi!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job with these cuties Jana!! Love how you did the inside as well. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jana, I love the colors and your flower is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blond Marci!! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete