Friday, August 20, 2010

Are You Ready For Halloween?

Yippee!!! TGIF!!


Hello! Kim here. Hope everyone is enjoying all the wonderful creations my teammates have been sharing throughout the week!


We hope to bring everyone something new everyday here and hope you all will get inspired!

As you now, we have started something totally new here at La La Land Crafts! We don't have a weekly challenge anymore. Instead, we have a CUSTOMER GALLERY for everyone to share your Lala creations! Once a month, we have a CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY where you could win prizes! Yup, just for sharing your La La creations!

Today I am sharing this cutie pie, Pirate Luka! He is just about the cutest little pirate! Oh and he looks so much like my son! :D I hope everyone grabs him while he is still a digi! If not, no worries! He will be available in rubber real soon!


Don't forget, SWEET DREAMS MARCI is currently on sale as a digi for a limited time! Be sure to take her home while she is available!




Well, that's all for now! THANK YOU so much for keeping me company! Happy Friday and hope everyone have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Kim! I love the bright colors and yes, I AM ready for Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween card Kim!! He's perfect with that scenery in the bg *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. super awesome pirate coloring Kim! love these colors you used together! oh, he's so dashing!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card I love digitals and your card is great.
    HUGS Linda W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Kim! Your coloring on Pirate Luka is beyond superb! Love this fun card and it really puts me in the mood for Halloween ;D

    ReplyDelete