Wednesday, June 23, 2010

LLWWC44 - White on White Challenge

Hello La-La Land peeps! Jane here! It's my turn to host this week's challenge! Before I get started, I just wanted to thank everyone who joined us last week for Maureen's embossing challenge. What awesome entries! Congratulations to the winners!

I love the color white. It's so crisp and clean. I have been really into making cards using white on white, with color only on the stamped image. This week, the challenge is just that... everything WHITE except for the stamped image. It's really fun and not as difficult as you might think it will be.

Since I used Happy Maya on my card, she will be on sale for 20% OFF through next Tuesday! I LOVE Happy Maya and I hope that you will add her to your collection too!



Also, one player will WIN a $10 Credit towards any rubber stamps of your choice in the La-La Land Crafts store!! Three of you will be awarded this TOP THREE award badge to proudly display on your blog!


Here's what you need to do to be eligible to win the PRIZE or Top Three badge:

  1. Create a NEW card/project for the challenge that has embossing on it. You are more than welcome to combine challenges!

  2. Everyone is welcome to play, but to qualify for the Top Three badge and/or the prize your project MUST have a La-La Land Crafts stamp on it!! You are welcome to use any other stamps along with La-La Land Crafts images, such as sentiments, background, etc.

  3. Link your project to Mr. Linky below by Monday, June 28 at 11:59pm PDT (GMT-8). Be sure to link directly to the blog or gallery post featuring your entry! If you post your card on Splitcoaststampers or any other online gallery, please use BOTH keywords LLLC and LLWWC44.

  4. Create the link to this challenge (link back to us) in your blog or gallery post.

For inspiration, take a look at what the Design Team and Guest Designers have created for this challenge.




1LuvnMama - Porsha



Cheryl - Bubble Lala




Jan - Fairy Rosie



Kim - Winter Lala



Maureen - Easter Dress Rosie



Please enter the FULL URL of your post with your challenge card in Mr. Linky below, or if it's a link to your gallery, please link us directly to your card. We can't wait to see what you come up with!!

1. Kristine
2. Gloria M
3. Caro
4. Kathy W.
5. Alicia
6. Cooking With Cricut
7. Kris
8. SAZCreations
9. Joanne

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations Ladies!!! ech one is unique and beautiful!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girls!! I miss you all. What a fabulous challenge Jane. It's been... I can't remember the last time I did a white-on-white card, but this came in perfect timing for a bridal card I needed for my soon-to-be neice *Ü* (I even used part of my real wedding veil for "Bridal Lala") ;P Anyway, you all did an awesome job on your cards this week (what's new?) =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, my last comment didn't post, LOL. ANyway, FABBY challenge this week Jane!! I don't do white cards often at all, but love how elegant they look. You all did an awesome job on your cards this week (what's new though--you always do!) *Ü*

    It was good timing for me to make a bridal card, so meet "Bridal Lala", heehee... for my soon-to-be neice in August. I miss you all. Will be back soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge!! This is my first white on white card ever. Thank you for challenging me. All the DT cards are amazing *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love white on white...so clean and simple. Glad I was able to participate in the challenge this week. Great creations from the DT!

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Design Team's cards were just beautiful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete