It's Jane and I am your hostess for this week's challenge! Before I get to the challenge, I would like to thank everyone who played along in last week's "No Designer Paper" Challenge.
Now onto this La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge #26!
It's a color challenge in honor of Valentine's and Chinese New Year.
This week, I want to see what you do with RED. Pull out the red cardstock, red ribbon, red brads, red bling... I want to see RED! Of course it's fine to add other colors but red should be the main color. Looking for inspiration? Just scroll down and see what our awesome Design Team and Guest Designers have come up for you!
Here's what you need to do to participate:
1) Create a NEW card for the challenge. You are more than welcome to combine challenges!
2) You may use any stamps, but if you've got some La-La Land stamps, why not show them some love?!
3) Link your project to Mr. Linky below by Monday, February 22nd, 2010 at 11:59pm PST (GMT-8).
4) Be sure to link directly to the blog or gallery post featuring your entry!
5)If you post your card on Splitcoast stampers, please use keyword: LLWWC26.
If you are also using a stamp from La-La Land Crafts, please use BOTH keywords LLLC and LLWWC26.
6) Create the link to this challenge (link back to us) in your blog or gallery post
As always, the Top 3 will get to put this adorable button on their blog:
You will have a chance to win Sweet Friends Rosie!
Looking for inspiration? Look no further! Check out what the Design Team and Guest Designers have come up with for you!
Kristine - Sitting Lala
We hope you'll play along with us!!
Please enter your FULL URL of your post with your challenge card in Mr. Linky below, or if it's a link to your gallery, please link us directly to your card.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!!
2. Brenda Brown
3. Lena Loken
6. vicki mazzetti
10. Deanne Burton
|11. Deanne Burton (Here's the correct link)|
13. Rachel A
18. adele robbetze
19. Olga Jewell
|21. Victoria |
24. Maria Matter
26. Jana Weaver